Business Development RepresentativeJob Order #023841
- Posted On: April 19, 2023
- Position Title: Business Development Representative
- Position Type: Permanent
- Work Location: On-Site
- State: South Carolina
- City: Greenville
Advance Your Career at an Industry Leader
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. Healthcare IT Leaders seeks a motivated Sales Representative / Business Development Representative, located in the Greater Greenville area, to join our firm. We offer competitive benefits, future career growth, a flexible and family-friendly work environment, and offer training and community volunteering opportunities.
Reporting and Responsibilities
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is tasked with identifying, qualifying, tracking, and serving the needs of healthcare sector clients. With a primary focus on building relationships, BDRs engage in daily prospecting activities to connect with clients and prospects. Their responsibilities include actively reaching out to potential prospects, scheduling qualified meetings, and maintaining client data integrity in our CRM system and other research tools. Collaboration with peers and team leaders is essential to foster a cohesive working environment and achieve key performance indicators (KPIs). The ideal candidate for this role possesses an entrepreneurial mindset, a passion for business growth, and a commitment to furthering their successful career in sales.
General Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
• Solicit new business in a designated geo-territory, in alignment with your Account Executive or Senior Sales Associate
• Schedule meetings for Account Executives, with potential and existing clients to nurture relationships, build trust, and establish HITL as a valuable partner.
• Qualify leads to determine if HITL’s services are a beneficial business opportunity for the organization and the client.
• Work directly with Sales leadership and Marketing team to identify key market trends and execute on account strategies to reach prospects and existing clients.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all interactions with prospects and customers in the HITL’s CRM.
• Meet and exceed monthly activity goals and other KPIs by developing and executing strategies; while working with teammates, sales leadership, and other verticals inside HITL.
• Ability to work and adapt in a fast pace, constantly growing and changing environment.
• Committed to ethical business practices and outstanding customer service; someone who understands the business benefits of client satisfaction and consultant loyalty.
• Quick learner with an aptitude for continued education, and desire to learn more about the healthcare technology industry.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Strong communication and networking skills
• Self-motivation, drive, and initiative
• An outgoing and confident approach
• Bachelor's or Associate’s Degree in a relevant field and/or an advanced degree
• Very basic knowledge of the healthcare industry and enterprise IT applications
• Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills
• Effective communication and negotiation skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Chanteal Heard at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-CH2
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.