Sr. UKG Services ArchitectJob Order #026064
- Position Title: Sr. UKG Services Architect
- Position Type: Permanent
- Work Location: Remote
- State: United States
Ranked on the Inc. 5000, voted one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, and named by Forbes as one of the nation’s top recruitment companies, Healthcare IT Leaders seeks a motivated Sr. UKG Services Architect with previous healthcare sales experience to join our firm. We offer competitive benefits, a flexible and family-friendly work environment, and offer training and community volunteering opportunities.
Reporting and Responsibilities
We are seeking a UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) expert to join our team. As a Sr. UKG Services Architect, you are responsible for collaborating with clients to thoroughly understand their business needs to design service solutions/project approaches that align with these requirements and help set the project up for success. As part of this position, you'll be a key player for ensuring effective and seamless communication with both clients and prospects throughout the service solution development process. The Sr. UKG Services Architect plays a pivotal role in both estimating projects and designing projects that result in high customer satisfaction and meet client needs. You will serve as the primary liaison between our sales team and clients when it comes to scoping service opportunities. The Sr. UKG Services Architect is the go-to resource for all things services-related and is supported by the delivery team
- Partner with the UKG Sales organization and all services lines of business to assist in the pursuit, closing, and transition from Sales to Delivery Team of UKG-related services opportunities
- Be a point of contact to Sales for services and solutioning expertise, with support from the Delivery team
- Develop an understanding of each client’s business, operations, and industry trends that may impact how a project is structured for success
- Understand the client’s strategic business and technology goals and create the proposed service approach and solution
- Assist in the sales process, coordinating all Services-related resources and documentation such as proposals, SOW’s, and estimates
- Contribute to the improved efficiency of the sales function by participating in the development and deployment of appropriate services sales tools/templates
- Assist with the growth of services revenue by interacting with all levels of client management and proposing solutions that solve client needs and provide business benefit
- Assist in keeping critical sales and pipeline data up to date on opportunities using existing systems
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience required
- 5+ years in a professional services role, ideally 3+ years in UKG/Workforce Management software implementation and/or services sales
- Knowledge and understanding of HCM, WFM, Scheduling, Leave Management, or similar domain product/systems
- Previous experience with customer presentations and developing SOW’s
- Ability to develop and manage complex Services solutions/project approaches for Enterprise level organizations
- Experience in software implementation methodology ideally with practice defining project requirements, managing project engagements, developing project plans, leading similar projects, or similar experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with C-Level executives in an “influence without authority” role
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience scheduling, preparing presentations in addition to superb written and oral communication skills
- In-depth understanding of business processes and the ability to align UKG solutions with an organization's strategic goals
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Chanteal Heard at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-CH2
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.